SAP MM Consultant, Luxembourg (19-L002)
About the Role
This opportunity and is to work on an exciting new project, This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of SAP MM requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames.
- Play a key role in the full project lifecycle, from initial set-up of the project to the final delivery of the result
- Work with the client to analyse their requirements: prepare and participate in workshops, requirement documentation…
- Assist in mapping the requirements into SAP Processes and design the solutions
- Customise and develop the SAP-system in a project team,
- Testing – assist in the development of test scripts
- Finalise the configuration & support the solution.
- Coach or lead different tracks or project teams, taking on more responsibility as you grow in your career
- At least 1+ years SAP MM experience
- Minimum of 1 full lifecycle implementations
- Strong configuration experience
- Experience in design, testing and support of the development of functional specifications
- Good understanding of BAPI, BADI, functional modules, EDI and ALE, IDOC interfaces for purchasing and inventory activities related to supply chain and inventory management between SAP and non-SAP systems
- Broad experience in configuring and testing MM and MRP (forecasting, consumption based and deterministic planning).
- Previous work experience as a SAP Solution Architect is bonus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written