Cyber security consultant, Luxembourg code ( 17-CS003)
About the Role
Cyber security maniac are welcome . this role is about investigating anomalies and managing security events and incidents, tuning security tools, and developing methodologies for hunting and incident investigations for our clients .
- Assist in the professional development of our security analysts,
- Foster relationships with our clients to ensure best services
- Carry out hunting activities, investigate anomalies and, security event and incident investigations,
- Participate in the Continuous Service Improvement Program for the services delivered to our customers.
- Deliver the IT Service Management functions to a very high standard,
- Lead staff to proactively identify, prevent and respond to security events and incidents,
- Lead and manage security incidents from identification through remediation,
- Professional communication, including executive level, and documentation of processes and procedures.
- Relevant technology vendor certifications or experience in SIEM, IDS, EDR or threat intelligence solutions,
- Experience in conducting cybersecurity monitoring, analysis and investigation on enterprise IT infrastructure,
- Knowledge with industry standard frameworks (ISO, NIST, PCI),
- Understanding on service metrics and SLAs,
- Strong knowledge and experience in the ITIL service management framework / methodologies, including incident management, service requests, problem management and change management best practises,